Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Louvre - Marais) Pavillon de la Reine

jimblackshear
By jimblackshear,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been reported to the board but the Best Western Hotel Belloy Saint-Germain would be my best guess for this one.

You may want to check both the PRICELINE and Hotels.com tabs of our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com as there are some 4* hotels there offered for less then the price of the opaque hotel above when searching for '1 mile of St. Germain'. Since this is a congested area of a LOT of hotels, UNCHECK anything less than 4* and then sort by price and/or use the price slider to only show hotels that are within your maximum budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have question concerning hotwire.com/mobil

Ive been looking very vigorously for rooms in paris on may 22-24. Using the hotwire.com/mobile site I keep seeing a 4* in the Notre Dame Louve area for 435 with a 90% recommended that does not show up on the hotwire.com site.

Amenities are

Free internet

Pet friendly

airport shuttle

smoke free

restaurant

business center

laundry

high speed internet

Please help

thanks

Do you mean <link expired> which i'm able to pull up on my desktop... but a few dollars cheaper at $417/nite.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

2x

It would be appreciated if you used the links on the board for all your bidding, searches, and travel purchases... as well as follow-up your Hotwire Cabo San Lucas thread. :(

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We don't mind researching hotels nor do we want to be 'left alone'... but we do want you to use the requested links on the board for all your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

If there is a reason that you can't use the links then let us know as we can often find a solution or workaround, as per the link i had previously posted with the which showed you the hotel you previously were unable to have appear on your desktop.

jimblackshear

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Paris 4 star louve area May 22-24 for 339.00

Free Parking

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Spa Services

Is it the Pavillon de la Reine you got with the above information?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]