Priceline Hotel: 4* Brussels Airport on Priceline Express

calla
By calla,
in

I need a room for one night for one adult on June 26th at Brussels Airport, Belgium. Priceline Express (used your link) shows a 4* with these amenities: pool, pets allowed, restaurant, business centre, and fitness centre. Rated 8/10. Price is $117 (save 15% or more). Most 4* airport hotels are listing for $250 and up, so this is a very good deal but I can't figure out which hotel this might be. I am also concerned it doesn't show a shuttle icon, as I would need that option. I noticed that others on this board have been successful on Hotwire with the Sheraton Airport. This would be ideal but the only 4* is $168. My budget is $125 or less. Any suggestions or strategies? Thank you!

Both Sheraton and Crown Plaza can be among the possibilities. But it could also be a diffrent hotel.

I am also concerned it doesn't show a shuttle icon, as I would need that option.
If taxi/buss/train isn't an option if you get a hotel without shuttle would i recommend that you're going with HOTWIRE since the shuttle is guaranteed. The board have PRICELINE "airport hotels" reported in Both London and Amsterdam without the shuttle service.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I'd guess the Hotel Husa President or the Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels Airport as the best guess for this one.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes OR how we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Sheraton, Crowne Plaza and Hotel Husa don't have pools, and there is a pool icon. The Hotel Husa doesn't appear to be in the airport zone. I would be happy with any of these hotels but none of them seem to fit the Priceline description. I thought it might be the Golden Tulip but they don't allow pets and there is a pet icon. I'm going to watch and wait a few more days before purchasing. I'll return to this site with my decision. Thanks!

...Hotel Husa don't have pools, and there is a pool icon. The Hotel Husa doesn't appear to be in the airport zone.

If you look at the amenity list and map HERE they do list an Indoor Pool and the map indicates that it is just inside the boundaries of the airport zone.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

When I went back to PRICELINE EXPRESS, this hotel was no longer available. I've been using your links almost daily to look for other options with no luck. Often a hotel is listed on their Express page but when you select it, a message indicates that it is no longer available. Trickery! There are now 2 adults for the same date, June 26th, 1 night. I would prefer the Grand Place central area in Brussels or an area near the train station as I've learned that the train would be more reliable than an airport hotel shuttle. 4* hotel rates are around $250 and 5* are $350 and up. I would like to bid on a 4*. Any suggestions on a bidding strategy? I was hoping to pay no more than $150 but maybe this isn't realistic. I've researched your site and Brussels is not common. Thank you!

HOTWIRE has a 5* hotel in the Brussels City Center-Grand Place zone for $180/nite with:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Best guess for this porperty would be the Metropole Hotel... would this work for your plans?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Thanks Thereuare for the suggestion but with taxes & fees it came to $212, which was over my budget. I was successful in booking a room at the Sandton Hotel Pillows Brussels for 110 euros or $142 US (151 euros on the Sandton website).

Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]