Hotwire Hotel: Barcelona 4 Stars (La Ramblas, El Raval, Problesec Area

yogimax
By yogimax,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your Hawaii Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above listing.)

Additionally, for the above listing please provide the date/s of travel and If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the red SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates (the 4* hotel i'm currently seeing in this zone shows no amenities)... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing one 4* La Rambla - $110, no amenities listed, no "% recommended". But it says only one room left.

Hotwire offers can change fairly often. I'd guess this slightly lower priced one is temporarily blocking out the one yogimax saw. It might show up again when somebody nabs the $110 one?

Romelle

I'm seeing one 4* La Rambla - $110, no amenities listed, no "% recommended". But it says only one room left.

Hotwire offers can change fairly often. I'd guess this slightly lower priced one is temporarily blocking out the one yogimax saw. It might show up again when somebody nabs the $110 one?

Romelle

It's still there... anyone?

I will try listing another.

I'm a member, not anybody official here. But my guess would be Hotel Fira Palace.

Of course it is always possible to get a hotel not yet reported. Its happened to me a couple times. And even the reported ones change their amenity sets fairly regularly.

Romelle

yogimax

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

I agree with Romelle, best guess would be Hotel Fira Palace.

3.5* La Ramblas - l Raval - El Prolesec

Sorry to say that without more information can't we gain any insight for this property.

Please use the board’s HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]