Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Arlington) Hyatt Arlington

akingo
By akingo,
in

Could you please help me to identify this hotel?

Stay between July 25-27, 2 rooms 5 adults

2 star hotel in Alexandria and Old Town

$75 per room per night

With 85% recommendation in Hotwire.

Here are the amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any additional insight as to which one this may be.

Is this the only zone that you're willing to accept? Do you need to be in this specific zone or are you looking for a less expensive option to staying directly in DC proper?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just want to have less expensive stay but close to DC city center. I realized that Dulles hotels are much cheaper but they are a bit far from center to travel everyday..

I found another hotel in Arlington area, I will post it separately since it is different area.

Could you please help me to identify the following hotel?

Arlington - Falls Church area 4-star hotel

64 per room per night, (instead of $145 other sites), 90% recommended.

Stay between 25 Jul-27 Jul

Amenities are:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please keep all posts for this stay in this same thread.

Are you including 2rooms/5adults in your search as i'm only seeing this property when searching 2rooms/4adults... are you willing to take the risk of only one bed in the room?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh OK, I thought you would prefer to have two different topics since they are different hotels..

Yes I also realized that, I don't know what that hotel would charge for an upgrade to two double beds room. So I decided to learn the hotel guesses and then check with the hotel to see if this is possible.

Eventually I would like to have 2 beds in one room, and 1 bed would be enough in the second room...

Thank you so much for your help.

Your ability to upgrade directly with the hotel is only partially related to hotel policy, another factor will be occupancy levels during your dates of travel. What is you correctly identify a hotel that will allow you to upgrade and then at check-in you learn that they're sold-out and/or don't have any two bedded room available? What is your receive a hotel other than the one you expected?

Yes I know.. Well if I change my search and make it 5 person, 2 room, then the results are much higher for DC. Can I expect the prices to drop, since my date of travel is too far (at the end of July)? Maybe there are more hotels that haven't started to open their rooms for Hotwire for those dates??

What do you suggest?

Rates are not actually that high for these dates, it's only when needing more than double occupancy do they jump and increase a lot in price. This is more likely a reflection of hotels in this area charging extra for more than two guests per room then necessarily high demand. I wouldn't expect rates to drop across the board since demand actually appears to be quite reasonable at the moment, although it's possible, and what i think you need to hope for, is that a hotel that doesn't charge more for triple/quad occupancy suddenly appears in the mix.

I decided to purchase 2 hotel rooms for 4 people (2 in each room), and queen bed is fine from now on.. So I changed my search and found the same hotel that I asked before:

Could you please help me to identify this hotel?

Arlington - Falls Church area 4-star hotel

64 per room per night, (instead of $145 other sites), 90% recommended.

Stay between 25 Jul-27 Jul

Amenities are:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]