Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdal Beach Holiday Inn

flopmeister
By flopmeister,
in

I started bidding FLL Beach for resort at 55. Rejected, included 3* and 4* and went to 56 and was successful. Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Beach. I think that had i started bidding for 3* and gone lower initially i would have been successful with a lower price.

Curious as to whether anyone's been to this property. I don't usually associate Holiday Inns with 3*! but then again, we'll just be there to sleep.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Priceline rates most Holiday Inn's less than 3*, so hopefully there's somethig special about this one to make it worthy of a higher rating (the Holiday Inn in South Beach comes to mind as another Holiday Inn rated 3* by Priceline).

If you were willing to spend more than $55 for a 4* room, you did have re-bid options available. You can read more about re-bidding HERE.

Here's another thread that you may be interested in: If you lower your quality level, lower your price

Thanks again for posting and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]