Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Best guess would be Trump Towers.

Please use the board’s HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please don't copy/paste to your thread... post only the icon names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it) as it will make your post easier for us to read.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to book The Venetian from July 20nd to 20.How to bid The Venetian?I can accept the price $150.

You can't bid for a specific hotel. You have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star level you bid (or higher) within the zone map.

You can see lists of hotels members have reported to this board at the beginning of this Priceline-Nevada area and the Priceline-Hotwire area.

Sometimes the administrators can make an educated guess as to which hotel you might receive by using the amenities list and other info. The tip-off for the Trump is the kitchenette amenity. The other 5* hotels sometimes use the same set of amenities as each other, so you can't be totally sure ahead of time.

Romelle

shuigold

Like Romelle said, You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE You have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) you select.

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

I took a look at HOTWIRE for your dates. But I'm sorry to say that I don't think that Venetian is listed there for the moment. My guess for the listed 5* $151 hotel would be Wynn. Would you be OK with that?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Caesars Palace is not see very much at HOTWIRE and I don't belive it's listed for your dates.

All reported Las Vegas HOTWIRE hotels can be found in this link: Hotwire LV Hotels

And please do a search on HOTWIRE if you want to go that route and we'll be happy to help you ID your request.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]