Priceline Hotel: Identify express deal

john22
By john22,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in nyc july 11 -17th....for the all star game. I'm seeing a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for $177/night 3 stars...rated 9.0 it is listed as being in the Madison square garden/ convention area which is great if its near fanfest..... offering free internet, restaurant, business center and fitness center...seems like a good deal and I have a 10 percent off book a PRICELINE EXPRESS deals coupon. I'm thinking its either the hampton inn or the element...any other ideas on what hotel this might be...if anyone has any ideal let me know what your thoughts are.

I have found that sometimes searching for flight + hotel and by star rating for the same dates gives me a better idea of what hotel it might be. I searched same dates, 3 stars, 9+ rating with flight from milwaukee and the hampton inn on 35th came up at 1804 (which seems to be in line with the rate) The fairfield inn times square came up at $2522 which makes me think that its more likely to be the hampton inn. I'd be delighted if it was the fairfield but both seem to be good choices and I'd be happy with either. The only other hotel that came up was the residence inn times square which came up at a price of $2469. I'll let you know when and if I bid. I already have a free flight so I won't be booking both together. Any other suggustions on areas where I could find a bargin and still be close to the convention center and have access to citifield for the hr/ all star game would be appreicated. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]