Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building) Carlton Hotel, Autograph Collection

sandc102806
By sandc102806,
in

I checked the hotwire list, but can't seem to find a 4* with this exact set of amenities that include tennis nearby and pet friendly.

Guessing Inter-Continental The Barclay or Doubletree or maybe Grand Hyatt, but not sure if they allow pets?

Recommended:

In 90% of Hotwire customer reviews.

May 23-24 $208

Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind,

Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking,Roll-in shower

Thank you!

Yes, still seeing it. Using the HOTWIRE link above default of 1 room/2 adults for May 23rd. I just realized I put May 23-24 above which looks like I meant 2 nights. Sorry about that.

I'm seeing a slightly different listing in the 4* MTE spot when searching for these date/s - are you still seeing the above listing? If so, how many people are you searching for?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]