Hotwire Hotel: 4* Naples - Fort Myers (Bonita Springs - North Naples) Waldorf Astoria Naples

king10208
By king10208,
in

My wife and I are heading to Naples 5/16/13 - 5/21/13.

After perusing your Florida Hotwire 4* listings, I was stoked to be getting (I thought) the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa, but in fact I ended up with The Waldorf Astoria Naples. The TripAdvisor reviews have me a little skittish at this point, but we'll see how it all turns out. In the end, I'm paying $97 a night (plus $30 resort fee, I'm sure) for what the Waldorf website lists as a ~$350/night room. Crossing my fingers!

The HW listing was:

4-star Hotel in Naples

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Free Parking

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

In retrospect, HW did tell me about the resort's $30/day resort fee. Hyatt only collects $25 or so, and perhaps that was a big red flag I should have noticed.

Happy bidding, everyone!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

The amenity set for Waldorf Astoria is a bit diffrent to Hyatt. So feel free to ask for ID help at anytime in the future.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. I always take the TA reviews with a grain of salt. And keep in mind with TA reviews that many of those people paid full price, which is often significantly more, and may have different expectations at those price points. And for some reason is the TA people eager to complain over ridiculous things.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]