Priceline Hotel: 3* Rome (Vatican City) Nh Leonardo Da Vinci

zclord
By zclord,
in

1st of all I should say thank you to yellowdog, thereuare etc, you guys inspire me a lot!!

2nd, it's very difficult to find this gem, doing research work at home whole day in rainy sunday. :unsure:

Rome hotel really hot during my visit, after failed bid trying 4* among Coliseum - Termini Station Piazza Navona Spanish Steps - Trevi Fountain Veneto - Villa Borghese up to $130, I give up, and switch to express deal , suddently find 3* Vatican City $114 with save 45% or more+ with icons :Free Internet Pets Allowed RestaurantBusiness Center Fitness Center , I check hotel list and find only Nh Leonardo Da Vinci can match...with spring promotion save another 5%, I satisfied..

:lol:

I also consider to use tradition way to bid 3* Vatican zone to lower cost to $100, but the risk is to accept hotel except Nh..by placing $100 bid it shows Based on recent data, your price has only a small chance of being accepted. ok priceline bro, I know what you mean...then I decide to book via express deal with no hesitation, becoz its normal rate is $220, and good location by google map street view and average rated by tripadvisor(main complains are run down room infrastructure), however, for only one night in Rome. I accept, coz seldom express deal can hv such huge discount! :lol:

Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Vatican City

Via Dei Gracchi 324, Rome, Italy

Room Subtotal: US$114.00

Taxes & Fees: US$20.22

Priceline Hotel Coupon: -US$5.70Congratulations! Your 5% coupon applied!

Total Charged to Card: US$128.52

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]