Hotwire Hotel: what area?

sheri18
By sheri18,
in

Google lists MGH at Massachusetts General Hospitalmore at 55 Fruit Street, is this the address/location you need?

If so, this would be in the western part of HOTWIRE's Quincy Market-Financial District zone. What is your desired star rating and budget? If you search HOTWIRE does anything appear within your parameters?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That is indeed the location of Mass General.

If the OP is looking to be a couple of blocks away, that's a problem -- I don't believe there are any hotels right in the West End neighborhood. If you want to be within a half mile, I think it's possible, but it would be risky to bid the zone in Priceline because you could easily end up quite far away.

A good thing to keep in mind is that MGH is on the Red Line (it's right at the Charles St. stop), which makes Cambridge a viable option (especially the MIT/Kendall Square hotels if you try Hotwire), or the Theater District in the other direction.

Thanks for the additional info.

I put the address into MAPS and HOTELS.com and using both the PRICELINE and Hotels.com tabs there appears to be a handful of properties that look to be within a few blocks of the hospital.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]