DC Residence Inn Vermont Ave Downtown

frugola
By frugola,
in

Stayed here for 3 nights and just loved it. Got it on a $49 bid after bombing out in several other areas.

Huge studio room (nondescript decor, but that's not an issue with me). Included huge, free buffet breakfast of usual pastries that also included several fruit juices, milk, yogurt, eggs, bacon, cereals and variuos english muffins and toast. For our family of three it definitely offset the $20 a night valet parking fee.

Great location 2 blocks from McPherson Square Metro Station. You can go anywhere, and we bought a $6.00 all day pass, which is good from 9:30 in the morning until midnight same day. Just kept getting on and off.

We were on the third floor and barely noticed the street noise from Vermont AVenue, probably due to exhaustion from sightseeing. Neighborhood is mostly businesses, but area well populated with multiple hotels in 3 block area (wyndham, hilton, st. regis, holiday inn, marriott and probably more i didn't notice).

There's a CVS in the building itself open 24 hours. Room includes a full kitchen, including utensils and huge refrigerator. Serviceable exercise room with treadmills, steppers, bikes and weights. NO pool.

Staff is the warmest and friendliest i've ever encountered. If you can get past the drab decor, it's a great deal. You can also bring your pet for an extra fee.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]