Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Kansas City (Overland Park - Lenexa) Doubletree By Hilton Kansas City Overland Park

watrfall86
By watrfall86,
in

I used the provided links to do a little research into bidding in this area. I found a 3.5 star hotel listed at $67, so I started out my bid at $50. It was rejected, and they offered me a rebid of $62. I opted, instead, to add Olathe (listed on the Kansas Priceline options - which may be confusing for people who aren't familiar with the area, since Overland Park-Lenexa is listed under Missouri) which doesn't have any 3.5 star hotels listed, so I thought it was a fairly safe option.

I upped my bid to $55 and it was accepted. The Doubletree was the hotel my husband wanted in the first place (he loves the cookies) but I was unwilling to pay full price, so I'm happy it was what we got, instead of the Sheraton, which was the only other 3.5 star possibility.

We're doing 2 nights which with taxes and fees came out to $138.40, which is pretty close to what it would have been to pay full price for one night.

Thanks for this great website!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and are looking forward to both your stay and the cookies! ;)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]