Priceline Hotel: 3* Anchorage Millenium Anchorage

2Good
By 2Good,
in

I put a bid into Priceline for a 4 star hotel in Anchorge for $70. This was rejected and I now need to wait 72 hours to rebid. There are no other zones in Anchorage so rebidding by changing zones will not work. Is there any other options? I have heard to be careful about hotels in Anchorage. I did review the recent list for Priceline and 2 - 3 star hotels listed were the Sherator Anchorage and the Hilton which either of those would be fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2good

I put a bid into Priceline for a 4 star hotel in Anchorge for $70. This was rejected and I now need to wait 72 hours to rebid. There are no other zones in Anchorage so rebidding by changing zones will not work. Are there any other options on Priceline? Should I go to Hotwire?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 good

Hi,

I wasn't getting any responses on this forum since there doesn't seem to be many people needing a hotel in Anchorage so I thought someone might see this on Canada. Anyway, yes, it is a 3 star hotel on Priceline; sorry it was at the top so I was thinking 4 star. Are there any options available?

Thank you,

2good

I think you mean Expedia, Hotels.com, and Orbitz. :) (all take from our SUPPORT PAGE)

The reason for asking about the price of your back-up is that if your alternative is much higher than you intend on bidding, then it makes sense to bid a little bit more than you think you should so that you don't "mist it" by $5 and then need to pay $75 more thru other sources than if your bid was accepted.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Sheraton is sold-out for your date.

Given you get one shot at this i would probably try $100, which is about $10-$15 more than i would otherwise suggest, but this would still give you a nice savings and seems like a reasonable amount to 'overpay' to increase your chances.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]