Priceline Hotel: Cheapest 3* in/near Boston

kindheartedguy
By kindheartedguy,
in

Hi!

I would like to request some help for a short stay in Boston. (March 30-April 1).

Minimum 3* hotel, maximum 125$.

I need free parking (hotel, or street parking nearby).

I don't mind staying outside of the downtown area, and in fact I would prefer staying near a subway station.

My goals:

-the cheaper the better

-3 stars

-parking

-be able to wake up, take the subway (10-30 minutes ride) and go shopping downtown (Newbury street).

Any tips on which area to stay and how to bid?

I'm coming from Quebec Canada if that helps.

This is actually an unusually reasonable (compared to usual) set of date/s in Boston.

For example, there's a 4* in the Boston Common-Theater District zone on HOTWIRE for $99, w/

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

That listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess would be a new amenity set for the Hyatt. The problem would be that parking is an extra $50, and parking in Boston downtown hotels do charge for parking.

If you were able to get a 3.5/4* in one of the downtown zones for $75, parking is probably going to be around $50 (possibly moderately less at local garages), which gets to the $125 max.

I'm also seeing a possible match for the Best Western Tria in Cambridge on HOTWIRE for $87 (the price you see may vary slightly), and if that listing is the BW, the parking fee at that hotel is $12. That would also offer free breakfast. Let us know if that is of interest and we would be happy to point it out. You could also try bidding in this area for cheaper, although you may wind up with a hotel where parking is more expensive.

Further out, I'm seeing what appears to be the Crowne Plaza Newton for $78; that hotel charges $9 for parking.

Even further out, hotels are a little cheaper and will likely offer free parking. If that is of interest, which zone/s would be acceptable?

Let us know if the Crowne Plaza or BW would be of interest and we would be happy to point them out.

If you would like to bid, let us know if you would prefer trying to bid for downtown (which may push towards the top of your budget with parking), somewhat further out (Cambridge) or further out (maybe by the airport.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hi! Thanks so much for the help! I was browsing through your suggestions and I stumbled upon the courtyard Marriott Boston south for 99$ including complementary parking! Considering its pretty close to downtown, the price is reasonable and the parking is free, I thought this was a great deal so I booked it right away!

I really appreciate your suggestions because without them, I wouldn't have found that deal!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]