Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Best Western Plus Tuscan Inn At Fishermans Wharf

booboofixer84
By booboofixer84,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please let us know a bit more about what you're looking for - what would be your desired star rating and budget per night? When looking at the map on the zone selection screen, are there any zones that would work better for your travel plans?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to star your purchases and searches.

We can start with USE and USW and if that is not successful we can discuss other nearby zones which may also work for your needs...

When bidding 4* in San Francisco you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* USE...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $153, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* USW...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $153, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* USE and USW...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $168, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As far as when to bid see the related 'Bid Early or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

What appears to be the Hotel Zetta is on HOTWIRE for $196/nite if you're willing to increase your budget a bit... or if the Financial District is acceptable i think you may be successful there within the amounts you have already bid... or of course you can wait it out and hope for lower prices in the weeks ahead, but the caveat is that rates could also move in the opposite direction and go higher instead of lower.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So i ended up lowering my stars to a 3 star and decided that i wanted to stay by the wharf.

i started my bid @ $80. I ended up paying $125/night X4 nights plus $90+ for taxes and fees for Best Western Tuscan Inn by fisherman's wharf

looking at my dates and hotel prices during that time. i think it's an ok price.... nothing to write home about.

i just wanted to get a hotel already because it appears that a lot of hotels are selling out ( i think there's a couple of conferences the week we're there) Just my luck.

So crossing my fingers. hopefully this hotel is nice.

thanks again for all the help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you've resolved this stay and are pleased with the outcome given the busy dates in the city.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]