Priceline Hotel: 3* Inland Empire (Ontario East - Rancho Cucamonga) Ontario Airport Inn

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

Stayed here many times when it was the Hilton. Nice hotel at a great price. It will be interesting to see how things have changed since they lost the Hilton franchise. It was one of my favorites until Hilton decided to charge for parking in an area where parking is more than plentiful. It became one of the only hotels in the city to charge for the privilege. I did call the hotel direct and found that parking and wifi are now free. If things are otherwise as they were when it was the Hilton, it will once again be one of my favorites at this price.

Also, took advantage of the Priceline one day sale to knock off another $5 making it $37 plus taxes for a total just shy of $50. Great deal.

And of course, I used the PRICELINE link to bid and claiming my reward under my profile. Thanks for the assist Betterbidding.com.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your return visit at this property... and nice to see the rollback of the parking and internet charges.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... let us know your thoughts upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]