Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Nashville (Downtown - Vanderbilt University - Metrocenter) Holiday Inn Select

pintofplain
By pintofplain,
in

I'm looking to build a family getaway around a wedding in Nashville Saturday 7/6. There'll be 3 adults, a 4-year-old, and a baby. I'm hoping to spend <$80 a night for 5 nights on a 3* that can accommodate us. Looking at recent wins, seems like I could start at $50 or so in Downtown/Vandy and work from there. Thoughts? Is it too early to get a screaming deal?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Rates vary (sometimes from day-to-day) and from season-to-season. What people are winning for near-term date/s likely does not reflect what prices may be for your date/s.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy/1 bed. One can request two beds via the hotel, but the hotel can say no or charge more. HOTWIRE would be a better choice, as you can indicate the amount of people and then should get some form of bedding for the entire party.

If you search for your date/s on HOTWIRE for 3adults/1child, is there a listing/s of interest? If so, please provide the full set of amenities, zone, price and star rating associated with the listing.

Additionally, what are the exact date/s of travel?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm traveling July 5-8. I wound up using HOTWIRE so that I could guarantee being able to sleep 3 adults and a child. I wound up with a 3.5-star for $106/night that turned out to be the Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt (Downtown). Thanks for your help.

Amenities

Free Parking Free Internet Fitness Center

Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service) Tennis Nearby Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your family's needs and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]