Hotwire Hotel: Vegas Strip

tapsconj
By tapsconj,
in

I want yalls opinion on 4 guys to a room. I understand that HOTWIRE guarantees double occupancy unless we select 4 however we are not oppose to someone bringing an air mattress in. Our dates are 4/4-4/7. I would prefer to stay somewhat central to Cesars/Bellagio area. Booking direct to Plant Hollywood I am at $670.21 including their resort fee. How risky is it to just bid on a room, and hope its central to the Cesars/Bellagio location and large enough so we can put an air mattress in there in the event we can not get 2 queens in 1 room.

you are always at risk with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE, although I use them a lot. I never like the idea of 4 to a room in Vegas but thats my personal opinion..the rooms are small, you may not get two beds, but I would think bidding 3 people would get you two beds.

Almost any harrahs type property you could book direct for much less than your current booking..they all seem to be in the $425-

$460 range.

I am in Vegas next week and my cousin and his buddies are dead set on fitting 4 to a room at NYNY paying double over what my condo right behind flamingo would have been. I am guessing they will dread their decision. They did say they would have 3 booking directly to guarenetee two beds without paying extra for the 4th person and will just not tell them they have 4

again, all my personal opinion

good luck

tapsconj,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can do better then Planet Hollywood, imo, but may not get that immediate location.

PRICELINE has a 5* hotel in the Strip South zone for $175/nite.. use the link and code in my signature for an extra 5% off bringing the all-in total to $581/nite, add ~$25/nite resort fee and you're a few dollars under PH but at a 5* property... and given the 5* rating you're more likely (imo) to have enough space for an air mattress if you're unable to get the two bedded room that you're seeking.

You could bid on PRICELINE for Strip North or Strip South for a better price OR try to use HOTWIRE and identify the hotel beforehand (and thus guess the location), but the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal above at least demonstrates that you have (better?) options.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]