Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Sheraton Fishermans Wharf

Gran patriarca
By Gran patriarca,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me more about the parking garage "just over the street"? I am wasn't planning on booking a hotel in the fisherman's wharf area because of the $45-51/nt parking but if you know of a garage for overnight parking that isn't too far from the hotels, please let me know where and how much. Thank you!

joycee,

If the OP doesn't have an active trip they're currently planning they may or may not return to the board and see your message (hopefully s/he will, but just letting you know in case you don't get a reply). However, there is almost always cheaper parking options then directly with the hotel since the hotel knows they not only offer parking, but convenience too, and there is a large percentage of hotel guests who 1) won't shop around for parking and 2) won't walk a few blocks to park there car separate from the hotel.

If you'd like help with your own stay please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then feel free to start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your own trip. We have quite a few users who know the San Francisco area well and they might be more inclined to see your parking question if you post as a NEW TOPIC rather than inside this thread which has already been 'resolved' (although do check back here in case the OP does return to the board and replies)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]