Mar 22-24, 2013

90% Hotwire recommended

Amenities:

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

Hi-Speed Internet

I'm guessing it's the Courtyard? (Former Wyndham?) but hoping it's the Doubletree (has it been upgraded to 3.5?)

Thank you!!

Please provide follow-ups for your prior Amherst Hotwire and Boston Hotwire threads (post what you decided for each of those stays within those threads, and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing and try to ID.)

Additionally, for the above listing, if you click "see details" and then "see all amenities", are there more amenities showing than what is posted above? If so, please provide the full set of amenities. Thanks.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks, I went ahead an posted follow ups on my prior requests. I apologize for being remiss in posting.

The only additional amenities were the accessible for the disabled, and I didn't realize I should post those as well.

This hotel is no longer available as an option, so there is no way I can go back to list the accessible amenities, which there were 4 of, but I cannot remember the specifics. I will re-visit this if this hotel becomes avaialable again.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]