Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas

mrsqueegy
By mrsqueegy,
in

I am looking at this for a friend. Could you please help ID this LBV/ Downtown Disney Area hotel?

3/15/2013 - 3/17/2013 $99/night

95% approval rating

Amenities :

Resort

Free parking

Pool

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High speed Internet access

Accessible for blind

Accessible for deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicap parking

Roll-in shower

I do not see anything that indicates that a resort fee is charged.

Thank you in advance for your input.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? This is the complete list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in the LBV zone when searching HOTWIRE for your dates above:

Resort

Free Parking

Suite

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... is this what you're seeing or still only the shorter list above in your previous post?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PLEASE NOTE: if your friend will be the one making the actual purchase please ask them to stop by the board and click the links here to begin their purchase (the logos in each of the search boxes at the top of the board are clickable) OR you can send them to our BiddingHelper.com. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm still seeing the fuller list that i posted... if you change your search to 2adults/2children do you still only see the shorter list of 14 amenities or the longer list of 17 amenities?

You're also seeing an issue of helping somebody else by posting on the board for them... since you and i are both seeing different properties, what if your friend goes to purchase and sees yet a third property which we had not discussed? I'd suggest having your friend post to the board (s/he can continue this thread) and this way we an analyze exactly what it is that they are seeing... no sense in trying to ID a hotel that may not even appear on his/her search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I still see the same amenities, weird??

I will ask her, but she is a bit intimidated by this process so I was trying to help her through it. She might just take her chances. The closest property I can see is the Caribe Royal or maybe the Hilton in the Disney Resort. She knows this is still a gamble. Thank you for the help. I will post or have her post the final outcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still posting for my friend. I helped her with this purchase I was on my computer and was showing the amenities from my original post, but she saw the following amenities. I could not figure out why we had 2 different sets of amenities. I kept trying to do my search over, but it did not seem to change what I saw.

Anyway, this is what she ended up with:

3/15/13 - 3/17/13 4* Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney $100 Caribe Royal

Here are the amenities she was showing:

Resort

Free Parking

Suite

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Thank you for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]