Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Marriott New Orleans

JohnWasHere
By JohnWasHere,
in

Trying to find a good hotel in New Orleans for a bachelor party. Im looking at hotwire. May 9th-May 13th weekend. Both hotels have 85% recommendation and same amenities. Im trying to figure out what hotels they are.

I found a 4* Downtown New Orleans with:

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Smoke Free Room

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High speed internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room acessibility

accessible bathroom

roll-in shower

ALSO looking at a 4* French Quaters

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Smoke Free Room

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High speed internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room acessibility

accessible bathroom

roll-in shower

Theres going to be 12 or 13 of us and Im planing on getting 3 or 4 rooms.

How many rooms/adults are you including in your search above? When you posted earlier today you still were unsure of the total number of guests and rooms that you need... do you have a firm headcount and room needed at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing the Downtown property when searching HOTWIRE for 4rooms/8adults for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search with these parameters? Is it possible you copy/pasted the amenities of the same hotel twice as the amenities you've listed for each hotel above are identical.

My guess for the French Quarter property would be the Sheraton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Finally got this hotel for $105 for my friends bachelor party weekend. I started at $60 and moved up in increments of $5. I booked a single room (already posted) on a Thursday and got it for only $65 , so Im kind of surprised this was so much more (and its usually cheaper on the weekends). Still got a pretty good deal though.

Im hoping to get 2 double beds, the first time I called they said they cant change the reservations. Il requesting it again tomorrow.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were successful and are pleased with the results, and received the same hotel that you have one room reserved for the previous nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in New Orleans.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]