Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Downtown - Riverwalk) Grand Hyatt San Antonio

brirye
By brirye,
in

Hi,

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in the Riverwalk San Antonio area. Check in would be 3-8-13 and check out would be 3-10-13. 1 room, 2 guests. Must be riverwalk area. Trying to keep budget under 140 a night. Advice on where to start bidding is much appreciated.

Also I did see a priceline express deal for a 4* riverwalk hotel - guest rating 9.0 - flagged as guest favorite - $129 per night (from $234 similar hotels) - ammenities: indoor/outdoor pool, pets allowed, business center, fitness center. Any ideas which one that is?

Thanks so much!

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal my guess would be the Grand Hyatt, Hotel Contessa, or the Mokara Hotel and Spa... did you want to go with this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal or try bidding on PRICELINE? If bidding, do you want to lower your maximum bid price to the rate of this express deal? While this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal may cost you a little more then by bidding (and use the link in my signature for an extra 5% off) it assures you of one of the better 4* hotels in the zone given the 9.0/10.0 review rating from previous PRICELINE guests (vs. bidding where you can receive any 4* hotel in the zone).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]