Hotwire Hotel: London 19th-23rd June-can you held ID

rocc63
By rocc63,
in

Looking for stay 19th-23rd June for 3 people/room.Going for a conf around Oxford circus/bond street area so would prefer a hotel not more than 15-20 on the tube.

Looking for 4 star hotel

Used bb links for search

Can you help identify

1. 4 star hotel Bloomsbury/St Pancras/British museum area 80% rec,trip advisor rating 4 $151/night

Listed amenities

-restaurant

-high speed internet access

-business center

2.4 star Westminster/Bigben/Victoria area 95% recommended $148/night

Listed amenities

-smoke free room

-fitness center

-restaurant

-business center

-inroom accessibility

Thanks !

I think maybe you didn't select triple occupancy on your previous search as that will often change the offerings and prices, especially in Europe.

For the 4* Bloomsbury property are you currently seeing the same amenities on your 3 person search as those that appeared in your first post? When i search HOTWIRE for your date and 3adults i see the 4star hotel for $232/nite in this zone but the amenities are:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Please confirm what you're currently being offered when searching for triple occupancy and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is a different hotel than what I was seeing earlier(all the amenities you mentioned are seen-earlier hotel did not have Pool/Indoor pool)

trip advisor rating for this one is 3.5-one earlier was 4.

I am certain I searched for triple occupancy.

The Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross/Bloomsbury would be my best guess for the Bloomsbury hotel that we're both currently seeing (the 3.5/5.0 TA rated property with the Indoor Pool)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks-looked up Holiday inn,average for price and other needs so will keep on looking as still have fair bit of time.

You were right with the other hotels which come up when I search for 2 people.

What do you think this hotel is.

4 star Regents park-Camden market-Baker street area,95% recommended,4 star rating trip advisor

Listed amenities include

-Fitness center

-business center

-restaurant

-smoke free rooms

-handicapped parking

-roll in shower

-accessible for blind/deaf

-high speed internet access

thanks again for all your help !

It's not clear from your post, is the Regents Park property above appearing when you search for 3adults or just 2adults? What is the room rate per nite? If you're searching for only 2adults are you also search for two rooms OR are you considering trying to 'sneak' a third person into the room while only declaring double occupancy? (if the latter it's really not recommended in Europe where rooms are historically smaller then what you may be accustomed to in the States)

Let us know and we'll investigate this HOTWIRE offer further.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above? These are the amenities for the 4* hotel in this zone when i search HOTWIRE for your dates and 3adults:

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... do you see this longer list of amenities or still only the shorter list you posted above?

Thanks-given there is a lot of time I am not rushing .

Saw another one which interests me(was initially looking for a 4 star but this 3 star looks promising. Transport by tube from this area is without transfers to my conference.

3 star London Docklands-Canary Wharf-docklands 95% approval rating trip advisor rating 4

Listed amenities include

Free breakfast

Business center

Handicapped parking

Accessible for blind/deaf

High speed internet access

accessible bathroom

Roll in shower

Laundry (self-service)

Accesible path of travel

(In-room accessible)

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Please use the same method as before to confirm the full list of amenities associated with this property.

The Express by Holiday Inn Limehouse has previously been seen with this amenity set so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks-as I research more I can find apartments at cheaper prices and more amenities.

Moreover some of the apartments are going to be 5-10 min from where I need to be.

The fact that hotel rooms for >2 people are expensive in this part of the world does not help

Will close the thread.

Thanks for all your help-you guys do a amazing job.

I use your site to `search` multiple times a week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]