Priceline Hotel: Waikiki Bidding Help (June 20-26)

surefire99
By surefire99,
in

I have been trying to win a Resort or 4* hotel in the Waikiki Beach area for over a week now and have gone up to $160 a night (adding zones, airport, etc. as applicable).

Am I better to wait closer to the date to get better prices as I have had no luck so far and I realize that this is the start of summer, but based on past bids for last year $160 seems reasonable - also they have one of the Resort level hotels for $199 on priceline (no bidding needed).

I havent seen any success yet for June - any help would be appreciated.

Historically $165 has been a common win price in this zone so if you're inclined i would increase your bidding to that amount, and if rejected hope for lower prices in the weeks ahead.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Since you have only bid up to $160 thus far, are you willing to pay $199 for a Resort property in this zone at this time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please click each of the following links and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at this PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the requested links on the board for all your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

2x

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]