Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Airport MSP - Mall of America) Ramada Mall of America - Airport

Ty Webb
By Ty Webb,
in

3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (MSP - Mall of America Area) Ramada MOA/Airport

I bid this last week using the PRICELINE link. I didn't post until now but beware....

Checked this site and had a plan if my first price didn't get accepted.... Also checked the list of available hotels so far.

I ended up getting stuck in the low end Airport Ramada. It does have a decent location but it is NOT 3*.

First bid $41.00 - Accepted

Total with tax/fees - $54.67

This place is a dump and is very old. It is currently going through some updates but the stuff that was done so far in the lobby looked very cheap and cheesy! Low end place. Very dirty and very old style rooms. Think early 70's Holiday Inn with a minor update in the late 80's. Nothing since then. The room was very small and had low ceilings. Dirty, yucky place. Beware!!! Be afraid, be very afraid! Get the trip insurance in case you get stuck here!

By far the worst experience I have had using PL! This hotel won't be much better after it is renovated, it just needs to be torn down!

Ty

Of note- any of the other 3 star places on the list of known wins would have been a huge step up from this place. This place was on par with Extended Stay and a dirty older Super 8. It does NOT belong in 3 Star.

I noted the issues and overall dirty, old decor in my review form I got from Priceline to rate my "recent stay."

Ty

Sorry to hear this hotel didn't live up to the 3 star billing and that you were disappointed in the outcome. Fortunately it was just for one nite and hopefully if PRICELINE hears similar feedback from other users it will be downgraded.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Hope your future stays are more to your liking and expectations.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]