Priceline Hotel: 4* Louisville (Downtown) The Brown Hotel

ActiveRVA
By ActiveRVA,
in

Used the PRICELINE link to submit bid, got it on the first try for $75/night, selected Louisville downtown only. $181 total for 2 nights including taxes, not bad! Wondering if I could've bid lower...

*Quick review of hotel - this is a pretty busy weekend, as I didn't have any luck on other hotel's website when looking up availability, Brown had availability but their best 'only pre-paid special' was $160/night. If you have been inside this hotel (I've stayed once before), you will know that it's well worth it, very luxurious, likely the nicest hotel I have stayed at. Plus they just spent $4 million in renovations over the last year. Good luck! The only potential downside is parking fees, can't remember how much I paid last time for it.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

If you haven't yet, please read your messages.

Glad to see you received a great deal for what are apparently very busy dates in this area.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and return visit to this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]