Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Banning Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Banning

Gran patriarca
By Gran patriarca,
in

Hi, I am looking for a deal for finals weekend of the Indian Wells Masters 1000 tournament.

Its still about a month away so i have not strike any deals yet.

Do I stand a better chance of getting a better deal at the last moment? Say 2 days prior to the dates? (March 14 to 18)

My budget is 65 per night (plus taxes and fees).

As always i use PRICELINE link provided by betterbidding.

Regards

I am trying to get a 3* hotel and try to avoid the ones that charge resort fees.

When using PRICELINE you need to be able to accept any hotel in the zone(s) that you select at the star rating (or higher) that you choose. There is no way to target, or avoid, hotels that do/don't charge Resort fees. If this is an important factor for your stay i would suggest using HOTWIRE and/or PRICELINE EXPRESS which both show any mandatory resort fees for most hotels that have them on the 'detail' pages before your purchase.

Thanks for the FAQ timing topic, but anyone knows about the rate behavior on this specific tournament?

If you know the dates of the tournament in previous years you can use our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see wins in these zones for the specific tournament dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A couple years ago I got the hyatt grand champions, which couldn't be better for the tourney, but last year got westin mission hills which is far away and not very nice. I think it was for $75 but i probably got hit with a resort fee.

You should be able to find something at that price range with your area flexibility.

A couple years ago I got the hyatt grand champions, which couldn't be better for the tourney, but last year got westin mission hills which is far away and not very nice. I think it was for $75 but i probably got hit with a resort fee.

You should be able to find something at that price range with your area flexibility.

Thank you.

The Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins is a great tool, it will help me not only for Indian Wells, but for the other trips as well.

The Hyatt would be nice, but to stay within the budget, and almost assure not getting hit a resort fee I will drop to a 2* hotel instead.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS it gives you the choice of a 2* hotel for $66 in the Rancho Mirage area but on the California hotel list the lower star level for that zone is 2.5*.

I started bidding at that star level at 48 and currently am at 54, I will post as soon as I win the bid.

The Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins is a great tool, it will help me not only for Indian Wells, but for the other trips as well.

Glad you like it and find it useful... we work really hard and bring things that are truly meaningful in making researching hotel stays easier. If you haven't seen them, two other of our most popular tools are our Priceline Maps and BiddingHelper.com.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS it gives you the choice of a 2* hotel for $66 in the Rancho Mirage area but on the California hotel list the lower star level for that zone is 2.5*.

See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline acll the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change, so it is always a good idea to look at the Priceline map before purchasing. DO NOT USE THIS LIST to determine what areas to add when attempting to bid again within the 24 hour window (CLICK HERE for information on how to add cities in order to bid again).

In light of the above, you MAY get a hotel that is NOT on this list, or get a hotel on this list but at a star level you didn't expect (if the star rating has changed).

One possibility at the 2* level would be the Red Roof Inn.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Started my search using the PRICELINE link provided by betterbidding.

I am attending the Indian Wells Tennis Tournament for the final weekend, hotel prices in Palm Springs and Indio are extremely high.

Thanks to a previous post of a hotel win in Beaumont, and Banning is a 45 minute drive to the stadium.

Started yesterday with a bid of $70, and added bidding zones of desert hot springs, calimesa and highlands, with increments of $5.

today I got it with a $95 + taxes and fees.

Total for three nights $326.85

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found a viable solution for your hotel this trip and can make this property work well for your needs.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]