Priceline Hotel: Cambridge, Ma -help me identify hotel on Hotwire

zozom
By zozom,
in

Cambridge, Massachusetts, four star, indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant, business center

listed on Hotwire for $108

says recommended in 80% Hotwire reviews, but not sure where you locate this info

I'm guessing it's the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, or the Sonesta

anyone care to make a prediction

OR

Cambridge, three star

$127 w free parking and free breakfast, business center, accessible for deaf/blind

recommended in 95% Hotwire reviews

THANKS!

I booked the Omni Providence Hotel for $75 on Priceline, very pleased, figured it out from the amenities

Can you please add your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay... you can still view all of this information by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page (or if you used PRICELINE thru the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top of their home page)

Then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked the Omni Providence Hotel for $75 on Priceline, very pleased, figured it out from the amenities

Can you please add your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and we'll have a look at your post above.

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks,yes thereuare, I just checked Priceline under my profile,but apparently since I purchased this as a guest,it did not store the info about the hotel.

just wondering, is there a reason you are not responding to this post though?

I would really like the help on this hotel so I can see if I should purchase it.

I would really like the help on this hotel so I can see if I should purchase it.

There may be another user who is traveling to Providence on or around the same dates as you and even if they can't know the amenities associated with the hotel, at least they would like to know that a 'x' star rated hotel was recently won in the area, as well as know what star rating the Omni Providence is currently rated since it has not been reported to the board since it was converted from the Westin.

Please post the details of your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC (and if you don't know the amenities just say so in the post, you can at least provide the other details like star rating, city, zone, dates, room rate per nite) so that others can benefit from the information.

Once you post your previous win reply here and we'll have a look at your Cambridge trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

is there a reason you continue to only address the hotel I won on Priceline and ignore this actual thread?

you are being rather pushy about what I should post.

I will start a new post about the Providence hotel to help others. how bout you actually respond to this thread or at least stop pressuring me

It was previously mentioned (more than once) that if you wanted help with this stay you would first need to post your previous win with the board... we were just waiting for you to do so.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to each of these offers (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

PS- thanks for adding your Priceline win to the board, can you please add a further reply to that thread confirming whether you bid for that hotel thru PRICELINE's Name Your Own Price service OR did you use PRICELINE EXPRESS where the price of the hotel is shown and you choose to take it or not. Thanks.

I did follow your request, and started a new thread, I am still getting to know this board, and will go ahead and now add your additional specific request which you did not previously ask for.

even though I followed your rules, you are still refusing to offer any input on this thread about this thread's request.just curious as to why?

We're not refusing anything and you are only delaying the help you are seeking.

If you want to help with your hotel stay please provide the information requested and we will have a look.

As explained previously we didn't look at your upcoming stay until you shared your previous win with the board. Now that you have posted your previous win, and i tried to replicate your HOTWIRE search for the dates above, i'm seeing more amenities then what you have posted, so i'm asking for clarification to confirm that we are seeing the same hotel(s) as i don't believe you have include ALL the amenities associated with this property.

For example, the 4* i'm seeing when searching HOTWIRE for your dates (when using the method posted above) has the following amenities associated with it:

4* Cambridge

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... yet you only listed four amenities for the 4* property in this zone showing on your search.

So should i search for the hotel with the amenities above or only the "indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant, business center" amenities you posted?

Here are the amenities for the 3* i'm seeing in this zone:

3* Cambridge

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... is this correct OR should i be looking for a property with only "free parking and free breakfast, business center, accessible for deaf/blind" amenities?

My best guess for the 4* would be the Hyatt Regency Cambridge... I don't have insight for the 3* property, but it may] be the Holiday Inn Express, but i'm much less confident about this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]