Priceline Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (North) The Westin Fort Lauderdale

bmw745ion19s
By bmw745ion19s,
in

Hey Guys, As I noted in another thread rates for South Florida are skyhigh even for this time of year, especially in Boca Raton. On HOTWIRE, what I am guessing is this particular hotel stood out for $98. A big plus to me is the free parking since there will be 2 cars there so this became my back up hotel.

Started bidding on PRICELINE using my method at $54 for the night adding other acceptable zones (FTL North, Hollywood, & FTL Beach) and free-rebids ending up at $76.00 and with taxes at $92 and change for the night. Will report back on how the hotel is.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]