Hotwire Hotel: Westminster CO

Jadluc
By Jadluc,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Denver thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this topic and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looking for some assistance with a four star hotel for Feb 16 checking out on the 17th.

Amentities include:

Swimming pool

Pet friendly

Restaurants

Internet

Free parking

Business center

Gym/Spa

I am really hoping for the westin but every time I use Priceline I have gotten the renaissance boulder flat irons. Any thought or chance that my luck may change. I appreciate any assistance.

You could try the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals, or even bidding via PRICELINE? Might break the pattern?

There was a 4* Westminister on Priceline Express, and there is a specific Westminister bidding zone on Priceline.

Sometimes PRICELINE bidding can even cost a bit less.

Romelle

PS - And no matter what you opt to do, I hope you will post the results on this site to help the next bidder.

Difficult for me to say since i don't know your reasons for wanting the Westin and how your plans would work out if you ended up with the Omni (or some other hotel). As well, not sure of the price difference between the HOTWIRE hotel above and a direct rate at the Westin.

If you do decide to book direct please use the board's Westin link or any of the others found in our Support Page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]