High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

4 out of 5 TA rating

I'm confused as to what this is. I was thinking Crowne Plaza Times Sq., but it appears now that that one is a 4*.

Thanks.

It appears you're searching for 2adults/2children? If so, please include this information in your post so we can easily replicate your search results.

The Belvedere would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Belvedere was last reported to the board at the 3* level, i'm speculating that it has been upgraded since last reported to the board, but we won't know for certain until it's reported to the board as such.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Chelsea/MSG 4*$166 6/29-7/2

2 adults, 2 kids

I'm getting what seems to be a nice rate of $166/night.

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

The hotel shows an 85% satisfaction rating from Hotwire users, but no TripAdvisor info at all, which I found rather odd & is causing hesitation.

Thoughts?

(PS -- I wasn't sure whether I should have started another thread or not, but did so since it's for a different area. Please advise if this was incorrect.)

Well, shoot. Thanks. I guess I somehow let my smoke-free filter slip off of there, and since that's extremely important to us, I'm scared to take that risk of getting a smoking room.

Incidentally, is there a reason why a Hotwire satisfaction rating would show, but not a TA rating?

So back to the drawing board I've gone! Thanks so much for your patience with me.

• 7 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]