Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) Roosevelt Hotel

footie123
By footie123,
in

I used the BB link for this. I am aware I have an open topic for a March trip to NYC - just haven't gotten child care yet!

2 adults / 2 children

90% Hotwire recommended

3.5-star Hotel in Midtown East

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

My guess would be One UN.

I'm seeing a 3.5* in the ESB area with free breakfast (fitness, internet, breakfast) among the amenities - that listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board (it looks like a new listing for HOTWIRE - there's no tripadvisor rating or HOTWIRE reviews), but it offers free breakfast and is nearly 70 bucks cheaper. The 3.5* definitely may be something else, but the Vincci Avalon or new Hyatt Place Midtown South may be possibilities.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I am aware I have an open topic for a March trip to NYC - just haven't gotten child care yet!

Please wait until your plans are firm and you're ready/able to commit to a purchase before asking for hotel IDs or a bidding strategy. Offers change frequently, and the hotels (and prices) you see right now may not be the hotels (and prices) that are available once you're ready to book.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked using the HOTWIRE link on BB.

The rate went down to $200 per room! (about $250 with taxes/feeds) I'm really pleased. This compares to $270 on Expedia. Interesting, when I tried to compare with what might pay if I book directly at the hotel site, it would only take a reservation for two nights (not just one).

70% of HW customers recommend this hotel.

Amenities include:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thanks BB!

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]