Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal (Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter) Hyatt Regency Montreal

fmcdonough
By fmcdonough,
in

I clicked through better bidding link

1st bid US $85 for 4* CANADA - Montreal (Downtown - City Center), not accepted, but PL offered free bid if I raised to $105.

I opted to not raise my bid by US$20 and I opened new window and clicked through better bidding PRICELINE link...

2nd bid US$91 for 4*, addded 2nd zone, CANADA - Montreal (Convention Center - Old Montreal - Latin Quarter), and "Hotel Deal in the Bag!"

We want to bring the kids up for the MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, and hotel is located right next to it! Now, here is hoping we can get adjoining rooms for the kids.

Seems like I got a good deal.

Room Subtotal: US$728.00

Taxes & Fees: US$149.92

Total Charged to Card: US$877.92

Congratulations on your success!

Well done! Glad to see you're happy with the results and this property appears to be SUPER convenient for your plans.

It would be a good idea to call the hotel now and let them know that you're traveling with children and request adjoining rooms (they may not be able to guarantee it until check-in, but at least ask them to make a note in the system).

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]