Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Omni Shoreham Hotel

jcarson827
By jcarson827,
in

I was hoping for the Marriott Wardman Park, but got this, which I'm ok with as it seems to be in the same general area. Started bid at $80 for a 4* in Dupont Circle area, was offered chance to rebid at $98. Went back to Priceline home page, then to Name Your Own Price link, then rebid at $85 in same area at same star level (surprised it let me do that). Won at $85 per night at Omni.

As info, I used Betterbidding PRICELINE link. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

While your first choice, glad to see you are still happy with the results... looks like a nice deal for a 4* hotel in DC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Follow-up... the hotel was very nice! It's an old & historic property but has undergone extensive renovations. The lobby is gorgeous. I even had a balcony. I didn't try the restaurants (pricey!) but it was short walking distance to many good one's and the Metro.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]