Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

3.5* Downtown - Pike Place area hotel

$117 per room per night

100% Recommended by Hotwire Customers

Amenities

Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access

3-star Hotel in Downtown - Pike Place

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)Fitness Center,Pool(s), Restaurant(s),Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks. have gone through the HOTWIRE link.:)

Best guess(es) for each:

4* Downtown - Pike Place area hotel

Renaissance, Sheraton or Westin

3.5* Downtown - Pike Place area hotel

Parmount or Mayflower

3-star Hotel in Downtown - Pike Place

The Warwick

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Still haven't booked anything and we are down to the crunch. Here is what is available currently

4* $102.09 - Pike Place Recommended: In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews

Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

3.5* $84.38 - PIKE Place Recommended: In 85% of Hotwire customer reviews

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

3* $81.26 - Pike Place

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

will use the links for purchasing. thanks for all your help!!!

Heather

Please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

What is the room rate of each in US Dollars using the method above.

will use the links for purchasing.

As previous requested please uses for your searches too! (and click each of these links before repying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about the rates in non USD currency. Here is what is available now.

4* Pike Place $95.00 Recommended in 90 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Roll-in shower

3.5* Pike Place $92.00 Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s),Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

The other 2 options are not in the right price range. I have gone through the link provided.

thanks for your help

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

You must use the method above in order to see the complete list of amenities associated with each property. If you're still only seeing the amenities above, are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Here is what is available currently. I did use the show me botton for the amentities above and they were correct for 1 room w/ 2 people when I posted but I see they are no longer available

4* - $97 - 95% Recommended (one room left)

Indoor pool(s); Smoke Free Rooms; Fitness Center; Pool(s); Restaurant(s); Business Center; High-Speed Internet Access; Roll-in shower

3.5* - $100 - 95% Recommended

Free Internet; Indoor pool(s); Smoke Free Rooms; Fitness Center; Pool(s); Restaurant(s); Business Center; Laundry Facilities (self-service); High-Speed Internet Access

All other options I am not interested in. Amenties and pricing are changing very quickly!!!

Thanks Again

I'm not currently seeing either of these properties offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? Are you still searching 3/1-3/4 for 2adults/0children?

I'm not currently seeing either of these properties offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? Are you still searching 3/1-3/4 for 2adults/0children?

Here is what I am seeing now for dates 03/01/13 - 03/04-13

4* - $97 - Pike Place - recommmended 95%

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Roll-in shower

3.5* - $80 - 90% recommended

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

I can't believe how often the rates are changing for availablility. Hopefully I get something soon.

Thanks again and used the provided link

Rechecked and the above 4* is gone. Here is what is available now:

4* - $97 - 95% Recommended

Indoor pool(s); Smoke Free Rooms; Fitness Center; Pool(s); Restaurant(s); Business Center; High-Speed Internet Access; Roll-in shower

3.5* - $82 - 90% recommended

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Ready to purchase. thanks for the help

For the 4* my guess would be either the Westin or the Sheraton.. for the 3.5* The Roosevelt would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]