Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft. Myers - Naples (Bonita Springs) Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa

enwheel
By enwheel,
in

I have been trying for 3 days now using various dates and combination areas to bid on a resort in Fort Myers hoping for either the Hyatt regency coconut point or the Hilton Marco island and am having no success in any of my bids. Both hotels are showing available. This is my first time using Priceline bidding so I'm unsure what to try next. Thanks

Sorry I should have said the dates are 11-17 feb for 1 room

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

What sub-date ranges have you tried and what has your highest bid been so far? What are retail rates for your dates at each of these properties?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I Have tried

10-17 Feb highest bid $155 (they have what looks to be the Hyatt on their express deals at $188)

11-17 Feb highest bid $165 (again Hyatt $195 on express deal)

12-17 Feb highest bid $150 (Hyatt express deal at $176)

The Hilton Marco Island is showing available for all above dates and rate is $239

Thanks

What would be your maximum bid for this stay?

If you check PRICELINE EXPRESS and try the code PLAYOFFS does it take 10% off the rates above? Does this make the PRICELINE EXPRESS a better option then continuing to bid higher?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The $195 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with an additional 10% off brings the cost down to about $175/nite, which is just a few dollars more than your rejected $165 bid, so you are at least very close.

Let us know how the next round of bidding goes and we'll take it from there.

Congratulations on your success!

Although just a bit more than your original budget, glad to see you're pleased with the results and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that were shown before your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]