Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium Park - The Loop - Grant Park) The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel

MBalka
By MBalka,
in

Using your HOTWIRE links (of course), I found the following 4* hotel for 4/11 - 4/14 that has the following amenities for $117/night in the Loop/Theater District:

Accessible for the deaf

High Speed Internet

Restaurant

Business Center

Roll in shower

Fitness Center

Accessible path of travel

In room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

90% Rating

I'm thinking the Palmer House. Thoughts?

Thank you in advance-

Are you seeing additional accessible amenities when scrolling over see all next to the amenities?

I'm seeing:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

That amenity set has been seen with the Hard Rock, so that would be the most likely guess if you are seeing that same amenity set as well. Lesser possibilities would be a different amenity set for the Palmer or W City Center.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

... and i'll that i'm seeing a 4* with different amenities then both of the above:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... and my guess for this one would be the Palmer House if this is what you're also seeing.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi I would love to get the same property, I'm traveling 4/14-17 and I used the PRICELINE link from this site for the express deals. I see what I think is the Blackstone - 4 star hotel in Millennium Park, Loop, & Grant Park area for $110/night. Guest score of rated 8.0 (Guests love this hotel). Guaranteed amenities include pets allowed, restaurant, business center and fitness center. And the coupon you provided works to take it down to $99.

Is this all the same information that you saw when you got the Blackstone?

Thanks so much!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]