Priceline Hotel: California pinned Hotel list

rmunson1
By rmunson1,
in

I have used Better Bidding for years as a source of info to start my bidding. I have also gone to San Diego many times, attempting to stay in the La Jolla area, but bidding an area referred to (previously) as San Diego Coastal that covered a pretty wide range. Looking over the Better Bidding Priceline hotel list, San Diego Coastal is still shown as an area for Priceline, but when you go to Priceline, they have greatly restructured the bidding areas. There are 20, and one is now called 'La Jolla'. 13 of the 20 have no 4*, so if 4* is your desire, you still get your first bid, and 13 free rebids for the 13 areas (that currently) do not have 4* properties.

Anyway, given the new zoning on Priceline, I am not sure how you restructure the Better Bidding list, but it should match with the Priceline offerings.

Thanks.

Here they are:

Coronado

Del Mar

Downtown

El Cajon

Escondido

Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center

Hillcrest - Balboa Park

Hotel Circle - Mission Valley West

La Jolla

La Mesa

Miramar - Rancho Penasquitos - Poway

Mission Bay

Mission Valley East - Central San Diego

National City - Chula Vista

North County Coastal

Oceanside - Carlsbad

Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town

Rancho Bernardo

San Ysidro - Mexico Border

Sorrento Mesa

We are working on something on the backend that is related to the hotel lists, once that is completed, we will update the hotel lists with the new zones and the hotels within them (we already have most of this work completed, but waiting on the backend work to be finished, since it's all inter-related)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

rivche,

For help with your own stay please start by clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and we will assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]