Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) Sheraton Centre Toronto

kl123
By kl123,
in

Hi everyone, im new to hotwire and I was wondering if I could get some help. I am looking at 4 star hotel in Downtown Toronto East for 94US/94.99CAD. It is 95% recommended by Hotwire Users and rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor. What would be the most likely hotel in this scenario? Thanks.

Edit:Amenities:

Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Then reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked for 2/17-2/19 and it was the Westin Harbour Castle

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Charleston thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, and please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, im new to hotwire and I was wondering if I could get some help. I am looking at 4 star hotel in Downtown Toronto East for 94US/94.99CAD. It is 95% recommended by Hotwire Users and rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor. What would be the most likely hotel in this scenario? Thanks.Edit:Amenities:Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s)

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the SHOW ME button next to this offer (the one with the price in it), then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what I see. Weird thing is that price is $93USD now and the "comparable hotels" list has changed. Thank you for your insights. I was really hoping for 1 king west. Any other thoughts?

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

HOTWIRE may have 10 (to pick a number) hotel chains that are typically 4* rated and they will rotate the 5-6 listed from one search to the next, i wouldn't read anything into the different hotels being listed as examples of their 4* properties.

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

4* Downtown Toronto East

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

The above matches previous reports for the Westin Harbour Castle so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks, thereuare Unfortunately that option does not show up anymore... when I got home from work and looked I only have a 4* option in Toronto East Downtown for $96USD. Still 95% recommended.. no TripAdvior Rating with the following Amenties:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Which hotel would the above option suggest? Sorry for the many questions and thanks for your patience! Looking to book soon for this Saturday Jan 26 - Sunday Jan 27.

These amenities are common for a 'downtown' city hotel, but the Westin Harbour Castle or the Suite at 1 King West... although i'd slightly favor the Westin as being the more likely of the two.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Driving me crazy.. the hotel keeps changing by the time I get home to try to book a hotel.

This is the latest:

4* Toronto East Jan 26-27 - $99 - 85% recommended by users - 4/5 Trip Advisor

- Super Savings Compared to $169

- Smoke Free Rooms

- Fitness Center

- Restaurant(s)

- Business Center

- Laundry Facilities (self-service)

- High-Speed Internet Access

The closest match would be Marriot Yorkville as per the Sticky... would this be correct?

Didn't want to wait anymore so I actually searched for a 4* in Downtown Toronto West for Jan 26 - Jan 27.

Chose the one for $91 (Super Savings from $191) with following amenities:

Indoor Pool(s)

Pool(s)

High Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

Handicapped parking

Smoke free rooms

Restaurants

Accessible for the blind

In-room accessibility

Roll-in shower

Fitness Center

Business Center

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible bathroom

and ended up being Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. Great location, great price, very satisfied.

Booked through HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for a 4* Downtown hotel, hope you're pleased with the purchase and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]