Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) W Chicago Lakeshore

lovetotravelcheap
By lovetotravelcheap,
in

I was expecting this to be the Sheraton Chicago Towers but I was wrong.... I'm not totally enthused by this win but I am pleased that the going rate for this place is $139 and I only paid $85 so I cannot really complain that I paid nearly 40% less. Used the HOTWIRE link on here to place bid.

Amenities listed were slightly different than what is posted:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear this wasn't the property you were expecting, but glad you find it to be a good value at this price and can make it work for your needs.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Really nice win for this property! I'll suggest a higher floor - while the lakeview rooms are a paid upgrade (you can ask, but they may say no or charge more), rooms on a high floor looking the other way may offer a nice/partial city view. Yolk (355 E Ohio) is a nearby breakfast option.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]