Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) Please help ID hotel

lovetotravelcheap
By lovetotravelcheap,
in

Amenities are:

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Recommended by 85%

4 out of 5 Tripadvisor reviews

I called the Doubletree Mag Mile and don't offer free internet so that's eliminated.... The website for the Club Quarters states that internet is free so that's a possibility....Also, on Tripadvisor.com, Club Quarters has a 4 out of 5 for reviews... My best guess would be the Club Quarters....

The Hotel 71 could also be a possibility but the amenities don't completely match up. i.e. the Hotel 71 is a "Boutique" which is not an amenity listed for this $65 offer. Also, the Hotel 71 is a 4.5 out of 5 for Tripadvisor reviews.

Any other thoughts?

Are you still seeing this listing when searching? If so, how many people are you searching for?

- Additionally, if this listing (although I'm not seeing it this AM) is the Club Quarters Wacker, that is $69 regular rate on Expedia for these dates.

Around the same price point (the prices you see may vary slightly), I'm also seeing:

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

- That would be a possible match for the Indigo, which is a nice property in the Gold Coast neighborhood. That's not centrally located, but it's a very nice area and a subway station is around the corner. It's a couple minutes walk to the top end of the NMA area.

A 3.5* NMA-Water Tower-GC for $64

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

- This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd say this may be a downgraded Allerton and there's a slight chance the Whitehall may be a possibility.

I'm also seeing what appears to be the Omni for $86 and a possible match for the Hilton Suites for $76. Please let us know if any of these are of interest.

The Allerton is actually half off on Expedia for the next 18 hours for these dates - it's $64.70 for these dates regular price (and - while I'd double check the fine print - it looks like this would be a refundable reservation.)

What are you looking for in terms of hotel? If you are mainly just looking for a room and are okay with any of the hotels North of the river, I'd go with PRICELINE. If you'd like to go that route, please let us know and we'd be happy to offer suggestions on how to proceed.

Otherwise, if you are looking for amenities, the potential Omni is a good deal and a solid location. The potential Indigo would be a fine hotel, but not a central location (although the Gold Coast area is nice.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]