Priceline Hotel: bidding tips for Phoenix downtown

Vintage
By Vintage,
in

As near as I can tell, PL's Downtown Phoenix zone contains the Convention Center, but it is a large zone. If you got a hotel in the far NE corner you could be over 5 miles from the Convention Center. People have different definitions of "walking distance", but I suspect that would be outside the range for most people.

You might want to look at Hotwire, and see if there is a closer hotel id'd by the pros here with pretty good certainty.

Romelle

I really don't want to be more than half a mile from the convention center.

Try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com where you can put the address of the convention center into the search box and search within a 1 mile radius of the hotel... then filter by star rating and/or price... net result you'll be able to quickly and easily see all hotels on the maps that meet your star rating and price criteria and see how far they are from the convention center. You'll also easily be able to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from the convention center. :)

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]