Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Airport YVR) Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn

nhojeod
By nhojeod,
in

nhojeod,

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the hotel you were hoping for. Hopefully you'll have a better experience then mudd_stuffin and find it to be a good value for the price paid.... let us know your thoughts upon your return.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and hope it goes better then you anticipate.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hello forum, back from the trip with a review.

The hotel was... okay. Definitely worse than the holiday inn I stayed at previously.

- Elevator was old and slow, but there are only 3 floors I think. Long corridors though...

- The 'priceline room'(I'm assuming) is next to the elevator. The last time I saw a room this close to the elevator was in hong kong or Japan, literally next to it.

- Surprisingly, noise from the elevator wasn't loud, it was actually people stomping around(very noticeable) and the highway traffic noise(moderately noticeable) that are annoying.

- Furniture, carpet, fixtures, cabinets does feel pretty old.

- Bathroom was large. but was like walking down into a cave (it is 2 steps lower than the bedroom)

- Free breakfast but I did not check it out.

- Upgrade to a room with a king size bed is $20.

Would I stay here again for the same price? Nope.

Would I stay here again for a cheaper price? Maybe if it were around $50 after tax. Anything higher you are better off with a higher class or something in downtown.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]