Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa

Toronto Traveler
By Toronto Traveler,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to experiencing the newly renovated rooms at this property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

sfmichaela,

Just as you're asking the OP in this thread for more information about his/her stay, there are others reading your Hotwire Vancouver thread wondering what you ultimately did for that trip, please post a follow-up there even if you didn't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc, etc.

Please reply to your messages use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The reason that I did not reply was that you never responded to my question. I updated the post that was over a year old that you asked me to.

As posted, we were waiting (and still are waiting) for you to click the requested links... if you would have done so your post would have been replied to just like every other user's post on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]