Priceline Hotel: Orlando Priceline advice!

chris78cpr
By chris78cpr,
in

Hi there,

I need to book a hotel in Orlando for a week in early september. 5th-12th. Ideally i want the Wyndham at the junction of Sand Lake Road. Can anyone give me any tips or pointers on how to get this property. I know nothing is certain when using priceline, but any tips would be appriciated!

Regards,

Chris

Chris,

Over the years I've won the Crowne Plaza, Embassy Suites, Sheraton Studio City, Rosen center, Double Tree, etc. All are decent hotels (Crowne Plaza is newer and across the street). In my experience, the Wyndham comes up the most consistently at the lowest price (e.g. currently $43/night), so chances are, that's what you will get...but nothing is certain with Priceline. I've never been overly impressed with the Wyndham, though the staff is pretty accomodating in granting room preferences and the location is central. However, a lot of other folks seem to like it.

If you win the Wyndham, try the UNO Chicago Grill across the street on International drive after 10 PM. All appetizers are 1/2 off and a good selection of tap beer. A little walk down International Drive is Cafe Tu Tu Tango which is a neat restaurant and always a good time.

Hope this Helps!

Steve (Kewl-1)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]