Priceline Hotel: 3* Fresno Holiday Inn Fresno Airport

WzDancer
By WzDancer,
in

Holiday Inn Fresno Airport

5090 East Clinton, Fresno, CA 93727 |

Check-In: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Thu, Jan 3, 2013 / 12:00 PM

I was unsuccessful up to $48 for 3* in 3 Fresno zones, as a last ditch effort before taking a $64 for 3* from Hotwire or PRICELINE EXPRESS, I rebidded at $52 for 3* by adding the West Fresno zone. The Best Rate on the Holiday Inn web site is $99.

PL has 4 zones in Fresno, but BetterBidding list only 3 zones, without the Airport zone. Therefore, my posting lists an incorrect zone.

I started bidding using the PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

I don't believe PRICELINE has an 'Airport zone' in this region... the airport is included in the upper northwest zone of the 'Fresno' zone. We don't have a 4th zone listed for this area as we have not yet seen any hotels reported in the Clovis zone.

If i've missed something or you disagree with the above please let us know.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are correct that Priceline has no "Airport" zone in Fresno area. The fourth zone is "Clovis."

I was confused with the zoning used in Hotwire and PRICELINE EXPRESS, both of them list "Airport" as a neighborhood.

This is a Holiday Inn from the "HoliDome" era, with a indoor swimming pool in the center. It is well kept, however, I have seen many 2.5* properties with better condition.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]