Hotwire Hotel: 4* Paris (Champs Elysees North - Arc de Triomph - Palais des Congres) Best Western Hotel de Neuville

Amiga
By Amiga,
in

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

High-Speed Internet Access

The hotel is nice in the 17th arrondissement / district, but the rooms are very small. The four star rating seems to be a bit of a stretch. I hope you are skinny, because the elevator / lift is practically the size of a dumbwaiter. Breakfast is a ripoff at 15 €. If you are staying at the hotel during the winter months, use your balcony as a fridge. Internet (Wi-Fi, not Ethernet) is free and fast, but the hotel uses a code system for access. You need a unique username and password for each of your devices.

The hotel is near (walkable with luggage) the Paris Métro Pereire (Maréchal Juin) station on Line 3 and the Paris RER (suburban rail system) Pereire – Levallois station. A few blocks away, there is a McDonalds and Subway (sandwich shop) adjacent to the M° Porte de Champerret entrance (Line 3). McDonalds offers ordering kiosks with English menus and the Wi-Fi is free without registration. Around the corner from Subway, is a clean laundry open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and also a small grocery store, Carrefour City. The Monoprix grocery store is a bit closer and is block away from the Pereire Métro station. An affordable Western style restaurant, Buffalo Grill - http://www.buffalo-grill.fr , is on the same block as the hotel and it offers prix fixe options ( http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_Prix_Fixe_menu ) and English menus. And now, last but not least, an HSBC ATM is across from the Buffalo Grill.

Long story short, I think I got a fair price for New Year's Eve and I'd probably stay here again.

Congratulations on your success!

While not perfect, glad to see you're finding the hotel to be a good value for the price paid during this time period and are enjoying your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]