Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Mid Town Central Hotels 16/03/13-19/03/13

bleelee
By bleelee,
in

Planning trip on March 16-19, 2013. Would like help identifying these Hotels:

4* Midtown Central @ $216/night - 90% recommendationby Hotwire customers, 4/5 Tripadvisor rating

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

3-1/2* Midtown Central @ $168/night - 80% recommendation by Hotwire customers, 3.5/5 Tripadvisor rating

Amenities:

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

3* Midtown Central @ $166/night - 85% recommendation by Hotwire customers, 4/5 Tripadvisor rating

Amenities:

(This was all that was listed for this property)

4* Empire State @ $188/night - 85% recommendation by Hotwire customers, 4/5 Tripadvisor rating

Amenities:

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Mant thanks

3* Midtown Central - possible match for the Ameritania.

4* ESB - possible match for the St Giles the Court

4* MTC - this listing could be a number of different properties, including the Sheraton, Royalton, Warwick, Novotel and Helmsley Park Lane.

3.5* MTC - this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but may be a downgraded Mansfield (which was previously reported at the 4* level.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Our preferred area is ESB or MTE, and we are trying to choose wisely to reduce the chance of getting a property that we do not like (eg. St Giles, Roosevelt). I am now seeing 4*ESB for 03/16/13 - 03/19/13 @ $189 with these amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Roll-in shower

I am thinking it might be the Kitano. Do you concur? Also, do you think rates might drop later? I have booked a one bedroom suite at the Affinia Manhattan @198 as a back up. it is not my favourite location, but the price was good and with a 24 hr cancellation, I am willing to wait and keep looking for something in my preferred location.

Thanks.

That ESB listing would be a possible match for the Kitano. There is no way to know if rates will come down or go up closer to the dates. March is generally a bit higher than the slowest period of the year (Jan-early Feb). Purchase timing is discussed in more detail in the PRICELINE FAQ.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am looking at possibily extending our trip (15/03/13-19/03/13) and would like your help IDing this property:

4 * ESB at $206

2 people (15/03/13-19/03/13)

95% recommendation by Hotwire customers

4.5 rating Tripadvisor

amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Business Center

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]